iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
Download (App Store)
Supported playback files formats: .wav .aif .aiff .mp3 .mp4 .m4a .aac .caf .au .snd .flac
Recording file formats: .wav .aif
Recording modes: Input signal (dry), Processed signal, Complete signal (processed mixed with player)
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 kHz
Supported bit depth: 16, 24, 32
Dithering: Dithering with noise shaping when convert to 16 bit depth
Hardware sample rate switching: 44.1, 48 kHz
Latency: Low latency about 4 msec
- Completely 32-bit floating point audio processing algorithms.
- 3-Band parametric equalizer. Range +/- 12 db. Frequences: 60 Hz, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz, 240 Hz, 320 Hz, 480 Hz, 640 Hz, 960 Hz, 1.2 kHz, 1.6 kHz, 2.4 kHz, 3.2 kHz, 6.4 kHz, 12.8 kHz.
- Chorus. Up to 3 voices. Stereo width adjustment.
- Flanger. Up to 3 voices. Stereo width and feedback adjustment.
- Pitch modulator. 1 or 2 voices. Amount of detune adjustment. Matrix (combo) filter adjustment.
- Delay. From 10 msec to 1.28 sec. Feedback adjustment. LPF (off, 6 kHz, 4 kHz), Phase inversion, Ping Pong mode.
- Reverb. Two types: Reflection / Diffusion. Pre delay 0 - 127 msec. Reverberation time RT60 from 1 to 4.175 sec. Size adjustment. LPF (8 kHz, 4 kHz, 2 kHz), Phase inversion.
- Compressor. Threshold up to -40 db. Ratio: Infinity:1, 10:1, 5:1, 3:1, 1.5:1. Attack: 50, 10, 5, 1, 0.5 msec. Release: 0.8, 0.6, 0.4, 0.2, 0.1 sec. Output level adjustment. Reduction level meter.
- Limiter on main output. Brick wall look ahead limiter with superfast gain reduction.
- Upload and download files through internal Web access service in local WiFi network.
- Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard (support iOS General pasteboard operations).
- Support "Open in" feature to move audio files from other applications.
- Option "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
- Get and send files to Dropbox web service.
- Access files through iTunes file share.
Inter-App audio support:
Support Inter-App audio feature as node. Can be used as effects with other Inter-App audio host applications.
Can use with Audiobus in Effects or Output position. In both modes can record processed output. Buttons Play and Record available on Audiobus connection panel.
iPad 2 and higher is strongly recommended (especially with Audiobus). Generally this application can be run on first generation iPad but there is a possibility of audio dropouts. Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
- Master FX reverb demo, Audiobus (YouTube)
- Master FX guitar processing (YouTube)
- Master FX in the studio (YouTube)
- Master FX soft synth processing, Audiobus (YouTube)
- Master FX with acoustic guitar (YouTube)