This app includes Parametric EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Audio player, Recorder and also convenient presets system supplemented with control panel for live performance.
Master FX has flexible configuration of effect modules. You can process stereo source or two mono inputs for different instruments or voices each with own effects. With built-in player and special control panel you can easy use this app for live performance with minus one (accompaniment) tracks.
Click on image to enlarge
- Up to 6 effects at once.
- High quality 32-bit audio processing.
- Built-in player with playlist feature.
- Convenient playback control panel.
- Various configurations of effect modules.
- Processing of two channels separately.
- Built-in recorder on input or output.
- Global presets for all modules and configurations.
- Individual presets for each effect module.
- Inter-App audio compatible.
- Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
- Uploading tracks thru Dropbox or Web access.
- Supports audio clipboard and "Open file in" option.
- Supports iTunes file share.
- Different color schemes for user interface.
Fourth generation of iPad and higher is required.
Demo of using Master FX for processing guitar and synth:
- Master FX guitar processing (YouTube)
- Master FX with acoustic guitar (YouTube)
- Master FX with synths (YouTube)
- Master FX reverb presets demo (YouTube)
- BIAS and Master FX Two Amazing Apps Working Together (YouTube, thesoundtestroom)