iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
Download (App Store)
Multipurpose effect processor for guitar, synthesizer and voice, providing a wide range of high-quality and creative effects options for audio processing.
Includes a broad selection of audio processing options, comprehensive presets system, flexible audio routing options for connecting effect modules, audio player and recorder, low latency and highest quality of audio processing.
Master FX is intended for real-time processing of sound from one or two external instruments or microphones separately while playing or singing. It can also mix instrument sound or voice with pre-recorded audio tracks. Master FX can also be used as a sound processor within a variety of other musical applications as it supports Audiobus. This allows the app to be used as an effects processor as part of an iOS-based multitrack recording system.
Click on image to enlarge
- 3-Band parametric equalizer (details).
- Chorus (details).
- Flanger (details).
- Pitch modulator (details).
- Delay (details).
- Reverb (details).
- Compressor (details).
- Limiter on main output
- Completely 32-bit high quality audio processing.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- Up to 6 effects at once.
- Various options for connecting effect modules.
- Processing of the two channels separately.
- Built-in player with playlists feature.
- Convenient playback control.
- Built-in recorder with switching sources (input, processed, output).
- Individual presets for each effect module.
- Global presets for all module parameters and connections.
- Includes control options designed specifically for live performance.
- Inter-App Audio compatible.
- Support Audiobus in Effect or Output slots.
- Support Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
- Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
- Support "Open in" feature to move audio files from other applications.
- Option "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
- Access to files through internal Web service in local network.
- Support for iTunes file share.
- Different color schemes of visual interface.
iPad 2 and higher is strongly recommended (especially with Audiobus).
Generally this application can be run on first generation iPad but there is a possibility of audio dropouts. Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
Examples of use:
- Master FX reverb demo, Audiobus (YouTube)
- Master FX guitar processing (YouTube)
- Master FX in the studio (YouTube)
- Master FX soft synth processing, Audiobus (YouTube)
- Master FX with acoustic guitar (YouTube)