Download (App Store)
Easy to use recording application with convenient controls and very creative effects like analog tape recorders will gives your music warmth and natural sounding professional grade quality.
Master Record can use any external audio source for record or used as Effect or Output in Audiobus. Also you can upload audio files to this application for final processing or before mixing.
After recording you can cut any part of track, make fade-in and fade-out and dubbing track with applying all built-in effects. Then you can send the track to another audio application thru "Open in" option or use AudioCopy / AudioPaste. Built-in web access service gives you easy way to share files in your WiFi network.
Click on image to enlarge
Audio processing features:
- Tape recorder effect with three types of frequency response and controlled wow / flutter.
- Classic High / Low shelf EQ for accurate input signal correction.
- Tape saturation effect with three types similar to the different equipment modes.
- Noise effect with four types of noise for more natural sounds.
- Separate level control for each channel with link option and channel selection.
- High quality limiter prevents clipping and makes sound more intense.
- Highly visible level meters, time counter, free space and battery meters.
- Predefined presets, ability to create own presets.
- Compare two different preset or effects settings in real time.
- All effects settings are stored for each file and recording mode.
- Dubbing recorded or uploaded tracks with using all of effects.
- Cut part of track and make Fade In and Fade Out with three types of envelope.
- Support Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
- Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Option "Open in" sends file to another audio application.
- Sharing files thru internal Web service in wifi network.
- Support iTunes file share.
iPad 2 and higher is strongly recommended (especially with Audiobus). Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback or use Audiobus. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
Please note: This application is audio recording tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
- Master Record demo (video)
- Modular synth and Master Record demo (video)
- Master Record review from John Walden (blog)