iOS Compatible Audio Interfaces
Download (App Store)
Supported input files formats:
- .wav .aif .aiff .mp3 .mp4 .m4a .aac .caf .au .snd
Supported output files formats:
- .wav .aif
Supported sample rates:
- 44.1, 48 kHz
Supported bit depth:
- 16, 24, 32
- Dithering with noise shaping.
- High quality 32 bits processing algorithms.
- Individual input gain control for each channel from -6 db to +18 db. Possible to link gain controls. Selecting input channels for mono or stereo recording and dubbing.
- Classical two bands shelf equalizer. Low band is 200 Hz, +/- 6 db. High band is 12 kHz, +/- 6 db.
- Tape recorder effect with three types of frequency response and controlled wow/flutter level. Frequency response type:
- "Linear" - Almost linear frequency response with slight variations.
- "Boost" - Frequency response is similar as high tape speed, low bias, wide track width, master tape recorders.
- "Cut" - Frequency response is similar as low tape speed, high bias, multitrack recorders.
- Tape saturation effect with three types of saturation and level control. Saturation type:
- "Normal" - Normal saturation similar to the optimal level on tube equipment or tape recorders.
- "Warmth" - High saturation similar to the high recording level on tape recorders with partial limiting of signal.
- "Overload" - Very high saturation similar to the overloaded amplifier stages.
- Noise effect with four types of noise. Noise type:
- "Console" - Noise typical for old school analog mixing consoles.
- "Reel" - Reel tape recorders noise.
- "Cassette" - Cassette recorders and portastudio noise.
- "Tube" - Tube amplifiers noise.
- High quality limiter for prevents clipping.
- Possibility upload and download files through Web access service in local WiFi network.
- Exchange audio data between applications compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Option "Open in" sends file to another audio application.
- Access to files through iTunes file share.
- Can use with Audiobus in Effects or Output position. In both modes can record processed output. Button "Record" available on Audiobus connection panel.
- Apple iPad 2 and higher is strongly recommended (especially with Audiobus). Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback or use Audiobus. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
- Master Record demo (video)
- Modular synth and Master Record demo (video)
- Master Record review from John Walden (blog)