With fantastic quality of effects.
All most useful effects, predefined presets, various variants of connecting effect modules, player, recorder, low latency and highest quality of audio processing.
Master FX intended for processing sound from one or two external instruments or microphones separately during playing or singing in real time. Also has possibility to mix instrument sound or voice with player tracks.
The second target it is use Master FX as sound processor for a variety of musical applications which support Audiobus. Master FX will give a new, more realistic sound of familiar applications that you use to create a music.
Click on image to enlarge
Built-in effects in version 1.0:
- 3-Band parametric equalizer
- Pitch modulator
- Limiter on main output
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- Up to 6 effects at once.
- Various options for connecting effect modules.
- Processing of the two channels separately.
- Built-in player with supporting playlists.
- Convenient playback control.
- Built-in recorder with switching sources (input, processed, output).
- Individual presets for each effect module.
- Global presets for all module parameters and connections.
- Special design of controls for live performance.
- Support Audiobus in Effect or Output position.
- Support Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
- Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
- Support feature "Open in" audio file from other applications.
- Option "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
- Access to files through internal Web service in local network.
- Support iTunes file share.