This is a technical update that adds new and convenient features which already present in other app FieldScaper from Exciting Noise series bundle. At first, it is new additions to MIDI controls, support IAA transport, improved user interface. And second it is support Dropbox service and a lot of new samples in built-in library.
But the most interesting additions will be in the next two updates! These updates will give absolutely new experience of using SoundScaper not only for creating exciting soundscapes and textures but also for using prepared scenes for live performance. Stay tuned! :)
What's new in this update:
- Added new samples in built-in library.
- Supported Dropbox service for download / upload.
- Supported IAA MIDI and transport controls.
- List of MIDI controls divided by categories.
- Direct, Pick-up and Scaling modes of MIDI faders.
- Sending states of buttons and faders to MIDI controller.
- Selecting 16 / 24 bits depth for internal recorder.
- Added option "Open in" for send file to other application.
- Added new options in application settings.
- Improved user interface for setting and description.
- Updated description of the application.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.