The main advantage of FieldScaper is that you can record and modify samples along the way within the single app. You can record sounds and noises, delete unwanted parts and then use presets to give a whole new sounding or create spectacular soundscapes and textures to use them as loops in this app. And even use FieldScaper as effect in real time with other apps or external input.
[ FieldScaper - description, screenshots and demos ]
This update adds new options to the field recorder which is the one of main parts of FieldScaper app specially designed for recording and editing samples, noises and environmental sounds. Also in this update:
- Improved automatic gain control for recorder.
- Marking sample on minimum points of level for cutting.
- Additional editor option - Filter and Normalizer.
- Additional editor option - Undo operation.
- Selecting part of sample during playback as effect.
- MIDI controls for selecting part of sample.
- Individual or group LFO for each effect parameter.
- Inverting LFO value for each parameter.
- LFO rate defined in seconds or beats with BPM sync.
- Sync BPM with main or alter MIDI device or thru IAA.
- Several new presets added.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.