- More than 200 samples of factory presets from different devices.
- High-quality, fast convolution algorithm with 64 bit operations.
- Wide range of reverberation types - plates, springs, halls, rooms.
- Preset hotkeys, possibility to save current sample and its params.
- Upload additional samples in different audio formats.
What is the convolution reverb?
Briefly, convolution reverb is based on a process that digitally 'captures' the reverb characteristics of another reverb effects unit or the reverb response of a real acoustic space. It is based on the mathematical convolution operation, and uses a pre-recorded audio sample of the impulse response of the device or space being modeled. The process of convolution multiplies each sample of the audio to be processed (reverberated) with the samples in the impulse response file.
Processing demo - Famous L480 Large Hall:
EMT140 Reverberation Unit (first plate reverb):
SPX90 Gate Reverb (Preset 16):
ADR68k Nice Chamber:
DN780 Medium Hall:
Famous guitar spring:
Will be started with special introductory price. Coming soon!